Statement of Faith:
1. The divine inspiration of the Bible; the Bible is inerrant in all things necessary to salvation and is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
2. One Triune God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly intercession, and the expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.
4. The creation of man in the divine image, man’s subsequent fall through sin, resulting in universal guilt and depravity; and the necessity, therefore, of redemption and restoration.
5. The personality of the Holy Spirit by Whose regenerative work sinful man is born again, and by whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a godly life.
6. The bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
7. The spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true Church, which has the duty to preach the Gospel to every creature.